Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
MUST NOTIFY CITY OF JENKS EMERGENCY DISPATCH EACH MORNING PRIOR TO BURNING: (918-299-6311)
• Applicant must keep a copy of permit with attendant at all times
• Fire must be attended at all times and have extinguishment capabilities on hand
• Wind speeds less than 10 mph
• No current Tulsa County burn ban
• May not burn if smoke is encroaching on any public roadway
• The burning is conducted so that the contaminants do not adversely affect the ambient air quality of a city or town or create a nuisance to others
• If Jenks Fire and Rescue must respond to the burn location and extinguish fire due to loss of control or other hazard the applicant may be charged a fee based on manpower used, equipment and other costs associated with the incident.
• At the discretion of the fire department supervisor, burning may be halted and extinguished to maintain public safety
• The initial burning may begin only between three hours after sunrise and three hours before sunset and additional fuel may not be intentionally added to the fire at times outside the limits stated above
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field