How do I report an animal-inflicted injury?

Animal-inflicted injuries should be reported immediately. If the injury occurs in the City of Jenks, call Police at 918-299-6311 option 0. If the injury occurs outside the city limits of Jenks, report the injury to the local authority. If possible, confine the animal first and then call the appropriate number. Tell the person answering the phone where the animal is. Try to describe the breed, size, color or any distinct markings on the animal, where it may live, and if it's wearing a collar or tags. A Police Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report.

Show All Answers

1. What is a valid vaccination?
2. What vaccinations are not valid?
3. How long are vaccinations good?
4. How do I report an animal-inflicted injury?
5. Are animal-inflicted injuries dangerous?
6. What happens to an animal that causes injuries?