- Edison High School- Tulsa, Oklahoma (class of 1973)
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University - (class of 1976) Bachelors in Speech
- Zarrow Family Offices- Private Security
- Mounds Police Department - Assistant Chief of Police
- Tulsa Police Department- Retired after 35 and a half years of service as a Police Officer
Organizations, Boards & Civic Groups
- Fraternal Order of Police Number 93 - 38-year member
- SAFE KIDS Tulsa - 17-year member
- Leadership Tulsa - 16-year member
- Stop DUI Oklahoma - 7-year member
- First Baptist Church Jenks - Member/ Finance Committee/ Usher/ Security - 2 year member
My wife Cathy and I live in Yorktown at 128th and Elm. We have proudly called Jenks our home for the past 6 years. We are both very actively involved with our church, First Baptist Church- Jenks, where Cathy sings in the choir and I serve on the Finance Committee, the Security Team and also am an Usher.
Serving the public is what I have built my entire life and career around. I will work hard to keep our great city safe and a desirable place to live and will work closely with our Police and Fire Departments. I have been blessed with my public service commitment and I am looking forward to continuing that commitment as your Jenks City Councilor. I truly believe our best days are ahead. God bless each and every one of you.