The Jenks Police Department is located at 211 N. Elm Street. The Department has an excellent reputation within the community and throughout the entire region, with a crime rate among the lowest in Oklahoma. Jenks Police Department embraces community policing and upholds a strong customer service attitude in conjunction with ensuring the quality of life in our community.
The Jenks Police Department Patrol Division performs law enforcement services involving the protection of life and property through the enforcement of laws and related preventive and investigative work. Those duties include the following:
- Patrol designated areas in a patrol unit to preserve law and peace, and to prevent and discover the commission of crime
- Enforcing traffic laws and parking regulations
- Answering calls for service, which include complaints involving
- Domestic abuse calls
- Intoxicated persons
- Other misdemeanors and felonies
- As part of those calls, we conduct preliminary investigations, gather evidence, make arrests, and testify in court.
- Conduct traffic collision investigations and provide first aid for the injured
- Assist other divisions with their investigations
- Assist other local emergency agencies in their high priority calls
The Jenks Police Department Support Division includes a Division Commander over both full and part-time Dispatchers, Records Division, Animal Control, Jail, and Code Enforcement complete the team of dedicated employees here at the Jenks Police Department.