Street improvement Project Updates
1ST STREET IMPROVEMENT (AQUARIUM PLACE TO AQUARIUM DRIVE)
106TH STREET EXTENSION (ELM STREET TO LEWIS AVENUE) Design
Funded through 2020 G.O. Bond Issue
UPDATE (5/17/2023) - The sub-consultant has completed field geotechnical investigations and is preparing the geotechnical report.
UPDATE (05/01/2023)- Consultant is working with Tulsa Engineering and Planning to create a Conditional Letter of map Revision (CLOMR) for FEMA for the roadway alignment through the regulatory floodway.
UPDATE (08/10/2022) - Survey work is currently in progress and should be completed in September 2022.
121ST STREET OVERLAY PROJECT (ELWOOD AVENUE TO ELM STREET) - COMPLETED
7TH STREET IMPROVEMENT (AQUARIUM PLACE TO AQUARIUM DRIVE)
AQUARIUM PLACE MILL AND OVERLAY PROJECT (ELM STREET TO AQUARIUM DRIVE)
ELWOOD AVENUE IMPROVEMENT (MAIN STREET TO 111TH STREET)
- ODOT is conducting their internal review on the 90% plans.
- ONG relocate their facilities which will require an agreement for reimbursement.
- Phillips 66 will abandon facilities in the project boundaries.
- All other utilities should be out of the project boundaries.
ELWOOD AVENUE IMPROVEMENT (91ST TO 96TH STREET)
FOX RUN PAVEMENT REPAIR - COMPLETED
UPDATE (05/30/2023) - The construction is complete in Fox Run Addition.
GLENWOOD SOUTH PAVEMENT PATCHING
PROJECT OVERVIEW: Patch areas of S. Franklin Avenue, W. 1115th Place, and S. Emerson Place in the Glenwood South Addition.
UPDATE (08/14/2023) - Glenwood South Pavement Patching will advertise for bidding on August 25th and bids will be opened on September 19, 2023.
MAIN STREET BRIDGE (OVER ARKANSAS RIVER) PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
UPDATE (08/14.2023) - The contractor has mobilized to the site and should begin waterline work on Birch Street soon.
UPDATE (06/20/2023) - Staff is going through the design consultant selection process.
UPDATE (03/23/2023) - ODOT has provided an agreement for this project which will be presented at next City Council meeting on 04/18/2023.
MAIN STREET IMPROVEMENT (DATE STREET EAST TO TSU RAILROAD)
- A pre-work meeting was held on June 15.
- The contractor plans on starting on July 15 with the downstream storm sewer work on Birch Street and at Veterans Park.
- The contractor will stage equipment and material at City-owned property southeast of Main Street and Birch Street until the developer begins work at that site.
SLATE CREEK, WOOD LAKE, COUNTRY WOODS, COUNTRY WOODS II, COUNTRY HOLLOW, SOUTHWOODS PAVEMENT IMPROVEMENTS
SOUTH ELM STREET IMPROVEMENTS (111TH STREET TO 131ST STREET)
SUMMIT VIEW PAVEMENT PAVEMENT REHABILITATION
PROJECT OVERVIEW: Repair concrete streets in the Summit View Residential Addition.
UPDATE (08/14/2023) - Summit View Pavement Rehabilitation will advertise for bidding on September 1, 2023 and bids will be opened on September 26, 2023.