Offender Registrations

Offender Registrations

JPD Contact: Officer Michael Gauldin

Phone: (918) 299-6311

Go to the Department of Corrections website for the most current information as new information is posted there daily.

"The Oklahoma Department of Corrections (DOC) website,, allows for public viewing of sex offenders registered within Oklahoma. To see if a person is a registered sex offender in a different state, click on the specified state's registry link provided on the website under "sex offender registries".