Residential Building Permit must include:
- One (1) set of 11 x 17 construction plans, including Site Plan and Foundation Plan (with Post-tension slab specifications if applicable)
- Drainage plan, showing path of water displaced by proposed structure to the street.
- A completed subcontractor list on page 2 of the permit.
- If applicable, Tulsa County Health Department soil percolation test results for proposed septic system.
- Legal description of property
- Copy of general liability and workers' compensation insurance
Permits will normally be issued within three (3) business days for residential development and ten (10) days for commercial development. This timetable is subject to increase without notice according to a number of factors, which may include: seasonal workload, project size, unusual zoning issues, and necessitation of interation with other departments or agencies.
For inquiries, please contact (918)299-5883.