Commercial Building Permit must include:
- Two (2) sets of 11 x 17 construction plans
- Two (2) sets of full size construction plans, include Site Plan
- Two (2) digital copies of plans on CD
- Digital copy of fire suppression (at time of submnission of Fire Suppression Permit)
- Digital copy of fire alarm (at time of submission of Fire Alarm Permit)
- Legal description of property
- Approved set of plans from Tulsa County Health Department for restaurants and other establishments under their jurisdiction.
Permits will normally be issued within ten (10) days for a commercial development. This timetable is subject to increase without notice according to a number of factors, which may include: seasonal workload, project size, unusual zoning issues, or necessitation of interaction with other departments or agencies.
Building Permit Procedures
For inquiries, please contact (918) 299-5883.
Swimming Pool Permit